HALLOWEEN PARADE AND PARTY INFORMATION
The annual parade takes place on October 31st at 2:30 p.m. and will take place inside the building. Parents should report to the multipurpose room. All are invited to attend.
Please adhere to the following costume restrictions:
· Costumes MUST fit over regular clothing…there will be only 10-15 minutes for all students to get ready for the parade.
· Absolutely NO weapons or representation of weapons will be allowed.
· Make up and hair dye are discouraged as the time to prepare is limited…Please do not send your student to school with make up or hair color/dye…Save make up and hair dye/color for Halloween night.
· GROSS, LUDE, and BLOODY costumes are not appropriate in the school setting…ALL CCSD DRESS CODES MUST BE FOLLOWED.
Classroom parties will take place after the parade from about 2:50 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. Teachers have sent notes out concerning their parties, however, I do have some guidelines that I would like to share with you.
· If you have been asked to provide beverages, please send only clear liquid beverages…not juices with colors, unless they are in a spill proof container such as Capri Sun.
· There is VERY LIMITED space in the classrooms, so it is impossible for all parents to be involved in the party. Please, unless you have been asked by the teacher, or have volunteered and have been contacted by the teacher, do not join the parties after the parade. There is only a limited number that are allowed in each classroom in respect to crowd and fire codes.